Friday, January 20, 2012

Lessons from 2012

A Gentile and a guillotine are NOT the same thing, no matter what the 11 year old says.

New doors keep the house sealed tight, so you don't waste so much energy. What are you letting in?

Elementary theory of relativity: Ms. Wells, you're huge! ... when standing next to someone who is 5 foot.

The amount of time and effort invested in someone is not directly correlated with the change in a life or the amount of gratitude evidenced. Relax - people are not my job.


One day, the sunset wasn't that pretty, but the world - the hills, the sky, the barn, the houses -was rose-colored - and the world was beautiful. Do we see the world through the light of Jesus, even when we can't see Him in all His glory?

One fussy child can spoil a whole class. Especially if the teacher gets fussy, too.

Your sin will find you out. "I'm not cheating! ....anymore."

"I have bad news... I'm going to live in a hotel," may mean a night in Albuquerque. This, too, shall pass...


Sleep changes one's entire outlook on the world. For this, Jesus says, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light," just as He says we "enter into His rest."

2nd graders don't remember an offense an hour later. Love keeps no record of wrong.

Driving in too much mud throws the tires on your car off balance. Where do I travel?

Rules should be taken seriously. Are you violating copyright by using the word, "the?"

When planning to lock keys in car, one should leave the computer inside as well. Without a vision, the people perish.


7-12 year olds are better friends than adults. They are unashamed to proclaim their delight in your company regardless of the situation.

Life is not about me. I am waiting for an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled.

2 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I'm glad someone is getting lessons out of life! Maybe I'm next

The Wells Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.